New 2cycle build kit reviews

I'm currently looking to buy a new kit and was wondering what everyone's thoughts on this kit is I can't find many reviews on it the ones I do find are positive only so I figure the bad ones get deleted

Yes
I didn't keep that engine for long, ended up removing the reed box/carb and selling it as a normal kit with a speed carb. Was not happy with gasbike kit...it was the small 32mm intake so harder to find parts for, and after replacing the crappy gold phillips hardware with steel allen kit I didn't want to spend any more on an older version low performance chinagirl.

Moved on to zeda triple40 motors which were MUCH better out of the box, but they haven't been looking too great lately so if I was looking for an already built motor now it would be a PK80. My current engine I built from the empty case up and ported myself since I wasn't happy with most of the kit stuff...its a pretty simple low cost setup but a lot of work. Triple40 bottom end with steel G5 cylinder, ported jug with matched transfers to bottom end with kehein clone carb and reshaped A35 Tomos head and KX85 pipe. Eventually I will step it up and finish building it(thinking homemade case reed and stuffed case) but I have been working on my 4stroke drag bike project lately.
Yeah I think the next motor I buy is a 4stroke like a predator and do a friction drive but I'm a little scared cause I've rode other stuff with a predator motor and it's pretty quick

Yes

Yeah I think the next motor I buy is a 4stroke like a predator and do a friction drive but I'm a little scared cause I've rode other stuff with a predator motor and it's pretty quick
I wouldn't friction drive over a 49cc. Too much TQ...will have to deal with slipping rollers, eating tires like crazy, and poor performance in rain/sand/dirt.

A 79cc frame mount is probably the sweet spot for most people...212 adds a lot of size, weight, and power, which means extra fab work and money to not only to make it work, but to make it safe.

I wouldn't friction drive over a 49cc. Too much TQ...will have to deal with slipping rollers, eating tires like crazy, and poor performance in rain/sand/dirt.

A 79cc frame mount is probably the sweet spot for most people...212 adds a lot of size, weight, and power, which means extra fab work and money to not only to make it work, but to make it safe.
Thanks that's why I'm scared to do it but so far it seems like it's cheap to build but to do it safely is expensive but it's fast and dependable just not safe and yes I know friction drive Will eat up a tire like a 3 course meal but the key word you said was safe I just wish I had a spot to actually build something I really wish I would have took what I spent on this all new bike and invested in the old but hell it was a learning curve and plus I was very impatient this is my daily driver I was tired of walking and my old bike has a very bent rim but that's what I'm using now. So next payday I'm getting the mags from bikeberry or at least the bbr tuning mags but I just need to figure out some brakes I really want disc brakes

Back