new 48cc jug big bore??

anyone that says you can't hop up a 48/49cc is disillusioned. you might say, "get a bigger motor" why stop at 66? why not 90 or 100cc KTM, Yam, Kaw, etc or 250R haha. You can race anything and maybe it's not an official, big event but peeps do compete with pals on anything motorized even 25 or 38cc gas skateboards, so...
just a side note, there's some that believe 48cc HT's run smoother and can get more rpm than their bigger brother 66's bcs of a lighter piston

Looks good I’m going to be doing some porting on mine soon. Are you going to lighten the piston?

just as is I think so I can get a feel for just the new cylinder. maybe later I'll get carried away but idk. this was the 1st ever HT engine I had so I'm sentimental about it hahaha and don't want to butcher it. bottom end has 800 miles on it, so it's not a fresh powerplant

I want to get A titanium wrist pin but I think you can only get one for the 80cc

I want to get A titanium wrist pin but I think you can only get one for the 80cc
A titanium wrist pin is a good way to ruin your engine.
I doubt if you can even buy one now because of all those failures.

A 48cc wrist pins only difference to a high wrist pin "80cc" piston is that it is shorter.
The low wrist pin "80cc" piston is longer than high wrist pin "80cc" piston.
They are all different lengths.

Why don't you get a boost bottle like all the other noobs instead of posting about
worthless upgrades that will do nothing except make you feel good? lol
Learn 2 stroke engine basics.

A titanium wrist pin is a good way to ruin your engine.
I doubt if you can even buy one now because of all those failures.

A 48cc wrist pins only difference to a high wrist pin "80cc" piston is that it is shorter.
The low wrist pin "80cc" piston is longer than high wrist pin "80cc" piston.
They are all different lengths.

Why don't you get a boost bottle like all the other noobs instead of posting about
worthless upgrades that will do nothing except make you feel good? lol
Learn 2 stroke engine basics.

Thanks for the heads up on the wrist pin. I like to play with 2 stroke engines. That’s why I want to port it.

juice was the only one selling titanium pins as far as I know. they went out of business from having too many half baked ideas

Ok thanks I took 2 1/2 g off my piston. That worked out really well feel smoother

Back