New airfilter and new paint job!

51stVexzNIL.jpg
This kit looks sweet! Got the bright yellow cover and a new ada air filter! I found this on amazon. I was looking around the prices of a couple kits and stumbled upon it..looks good i thought. I like the reviews this bee got on amazon.

Last edited:
So you are using a bumblebeebolton?[/QUOTE/]

I have one at my other house but right now im in tennessee im riding a honda gx35..its just so hilly here. Its not really doing what i need it to. it over heats going down these hills. i have a couple friction drive kits. Im waiting on my tanaka 40cc to get here. i cant wait to see how it works in these mountains..they can run at 11,000 rpms..im gonna run it around 8500. i have got a urethane wheel im gonna use on it. i expect it to work good. the bumblebee's are good kits but its just to steep up here..there more of a small hills to flat land kit..i need a little bit more power. i expect the tanaka 40cc will be perfect for up here..

Hey,it looks great ,I like its colour much,can you put on the link of it(from Amazon)?I want to know more detalis.And BTW,I was very interested in the way or what you gonna do in it next,could you please keep posted and let us know?Thank you!

Back