new and confused

J

jason808

hey everyone, its good to be here. Ive been into biking for a long time and i decided to build up a motorized commuter so ive got lots of questions for all you experienced people. Any suggestions on finding a good engine kit? :?

There are lots of suggestions hanging around in here, you just have to do a bit of searching. It outta be enough to help you make a very informed decision as to purchasing a kit. Not that I speak from experience though.... :devilish:

Welcome to the family, Jason808!!! :)
Best thing to do when seeking answers is post in the right lobby 8) . Because this is your Introduction thread, specific Q n A (such as where/what kind of engine to buy ;) ) may not get seen :eek: , and probably wont be addressed :/. learn to use the Search, because there's been a bit of that issue discussed before. the answers will come. 8) 8)
Glad you're here! :mrgreen:
happy

welcome

Hi Jason
welcome to MBc...check general disscussions page by page and it will tell you the pro's and cons of allot of engines...do ask the question before you buy one as we will have something to say good or bad...ok?
Good luck and happy motoring! :cool:

Welcome

Got my engine from thatsdax. What kind of engine are you going to use?

hi davidsis, long time no see...we're avoiding techie/mechie/recommendation convos in intro-yourself because too much info was getting lost in here...i know, a few changes since you last hung out, eh? good to see you :)

jason808...cruise the general and techie areas...all will be revealed...if it isn't, ask in the proper forum & someone (or everyone) will jump in to help...

welcome to MBc 8)

jason808 said:
hey everyone, its good to be here. Ive been into biking for a long time and i decided to build up a motorized commuter so ive got lots of questions for all you experienced people. Any suggestions on finding a good engine kit? :?

good to have ya. :) you've come to the right place

Welcome to MBc

Back