New and old from SUNRISE, FL

victoreperez

Local time
4:28 PM
Hi to all!! Hope to get all the info needed to put something together...don't know yet what type, or what motor or what size!! I'll be doing some reading and "discovery" because I'm really as green as you can get on this.!! Will to talk to you all if I need something i can't really dig out there...bye for now...

Welcome to MBc. :cool:
Take your time theres a ton of great info here to help you make your decision.

Hi Victor. Welcome to MBc! Home of many answers, and awaiting your ideas.
Read like a maniac and youll find something to build.

General request to all new members.
Please, before posting any questions, do a search. Then READ,READ,READ.
There is a ton of information here. Many of your engine and performance issues in the Garage & Tech/Mech Help have already been covered. Here at MBc we are the home of nearly all MoteredBike questions. If you search and are unable to find your answer, don't hesitate to post your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D}
Here's a great post link to get you started.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=9263

thanks...

for the quick welcome!!a lot of things to look for...i was hoping that maybe there was a sticky hiding somewhere with all the answers and infi I need!!jajaja. Will keep looking for something simple to start with...with lots of intructions, pictures, drawings...something really for a newbie./ Thanks again

hello

for the quick welcome!!a lot of things to look for...i was hoping that maybe there was a sticky hiding somewhere with all the answers and infi I need!!jajaja. Will keep looking for something simple to start with...with lots of intructions, pictures, drawings...something really for a newbie./ Thanks again

hello and welcome to MBc victor, good luck and happy motoring...dunno what happended to my link...

Last edited by a moderator:
You will find there is a whole buncha us like you. Welcome from the Giant Side of Texas!

Back