New around here and wanted some recommendations with what I've got

The same ones i use as well...$149.95 a pair right now...I bought them from Bikeberry at 119.95 per pair in May of 2020...DAMIEN

Yeah , they work for me . No complaints , the the disc calipers broke pretty quick , but they were like free so ....

the the disc calipers broke pretty quick
i purposely didnt use those that came with the wheels, I use Rujoi caliper kit instead instead...Not made of plastic but is aluminum...still on the same set of pads since February 2021.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
i purposely didnt use those that came with the wheels, I use Rujoi caliper kit instead instead...Not made of plastic but is aluminum...still on the same set of pads since February 2021.

Just checked those out , for $40 you can't go wrong . I just went with hydraulics, can't beat the stopping power of the hydros , when the pads are new sometimes too much stopping power.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back