New Aussie Guy

• Thread starter I wanna Rotary bike
  • Start date
I

I wanna Rotary bike

Hi everyone, Im very new to the motorised bike scene, I saw my first bike last week and was truely impressed. So I bought my first motor off ZBox australia the same week, I went with the 66cc model.
Im in the process off fitting it all up at the moment. And looking forward to getting some good tips of this forum.

Anyway, enough for my first post, Ive got to start looking for some hints and tips so I can get this thing working (I cant wait to start riding)

Cheers
Leigh

Hello from a Kiwi

Welcome to the forum. This is a great place to learn new things and everyone is pretty friendly.

Hi there

it's a good site for info, check out the exhaust baffle modification tips

it's a good site for info, check out the exhaust baffle modification tips

Hi FullySicAussieAussyAussy!, yep ive already done that. It was one of the first things I looked up. I think I will start with drilling a few holes. When that gets boring I will move onto the cut off pipe version. Before I do anything I plan on port matching the exhaust and intake. I would really like to make up a new intake pipe as the one that comes with the kit leaves a bit to be desired.
Im aslo sorting out a better mounting clamp for the front engine mount as I have a 36mm front tube. I have purchased a "STAUFF" Hydraulic tube clamp (do a google search) It is a polypropalene clamp with metal flanges each side. If it works I will post up some pix.

Im a bit delayed with my build at the moment, I found a crack in the casting of the front motor mount yesterday, It is brand new and hasnt been put on my bike yet. I sent an email off to Warren (ZBox) tonight with a pic of the crack. Im waiting on his reply.

Anyway
Laters
Leigh

Back