New Aussie member - wish to link up with other Aussie motor bicyclists

You would want to avoid taking your bike on the train because it is an offense to carry a flammable liquid on public transport, besides it wouldn't be long before someone calls the police because they can smell petrol on the train.
If the train had to stop quickly and the bike was thrown forward, there is a reasonable chance the petrol cap might pop off; flooding a confined area with flammable petrol fumes; ready to ignite at the slightest static spark.

i was not arguing the fact of why it was banned, i was just in a pickle at the time :) i ended up riding home

in nsw sydney . any combustion fuel . motored. electric . bikes . are banned from trains . but i saw a 4 and 3 wheeled mobility scooter's on the train. what about electric wheel chairs ?? i have seen them before on trains aswell

You would want to avoid taking your bike on the train because it is an offense to carry a flammable liquid on public transport, besides it wouldn't be long before someone calls the police because they can smell petrol on the train.
If the train had to stop quickly and the bike was thrown forward, there is a reasonable chance the petrol cap might pop off; flooding a confined area with flammable petrol fumes; ready to ignite at the slightest static spark.

i got away with it a couple of times... only when i was at the end of the line at lilydale is when the train driver gave me a lecture

Back