New beginning

I'll start off with
View attachment 96678

Maydeen voyage on this drive train test...

A 10/56 gearing,,,24" tire is easy on engine, super easy on clutch, is its smoothest at 11 to 12 mpr.

Climbs hills like nothing using a stock Zeda 80cc 1 to 2 hp. Much easier to pedal with engine now in top mountain bike gear.

"""At my choosing of course...

Yuppers,,, she can flat line at 23 mpr,,, no need since I'm ok with slow... the mountains tell me so... Ha

One rhyme per post I heard...

I think thats great that lots of PB units go faster then this...
That way each person can see the world at there own pace,,, I borrowed that saying from Easy Riders Magazine... lol

Any who,,, my completed drive train and engine will now last for-ever since there is next to nill for torque stress that is affiliated with Man,,, Machine in Motion...

The best part about it is:

"A New Beginning"
The wholesale forum in general.
Use Brothers and Sisters...

Plus the interantionl symbol provided by the Mods ...

🖕

Dont ask me,,, i think its some kind of hello... ha
Its a biker tthing...

Socially acceptable for 2020 I heard...

But yes...

Life is that simple you know

Good job HP,,, I get too blame you for slowing me down,,, dang namit...

Just when i thought i was going to be the golden knight from the Wild Hogs Movie...

Lol

Just fun'en yha all...

Rock on everyone

1/2 slow Don on Tuesdays...
Where's the battery Don? Its the new beginning thread here, we need to get you some lithium ion silence. 😅

I have been having trouble getting a round file that's even labelled by the diameter on the advertisement instead of its length🤣 I laugh now; but it isnt even a bit funny when you need to deepen a 9.6mm slot in real life before your life ends really soon. 🦋😤🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😭😤🤦‍♂️😭🦧

Whoops my bad...

I thought the thread was about me in the beginning since I've only been at this for a month..

Sorry about that hp,,, I'll head too a gas thread... lol

But yes,,, electrum bike will be at our farm this winter,,, 2 of them that is....

Power House Don 🌵
Why dont you tell us about them then? Whats the plan? 😃

Whoops my bad...

I thought the thread was about me in the beginning since I've only been at this for a month..

Sorry about that hp,,, I'll head too a gas thread... lol

But yes,,, electrum bike will be at our farm this winter,,, 2 of them that is....

Power House Don 🌵
What about Bitcoin bike :p

I'm trying to not communicate constantly and load new threads while this video uploads. It's taking ages,presumably I used a too sharp picture setting on my phone. Or slow broadband. At 4:20am 🤔

Anyway. It will be unlisted so that there is no rush (except for I will want your feedback on what to include or omit). I just forgot or didnt realise that it could end unlisted. Bill share the link w/ you when it's done, Don. 😅

Personal msg FOTI Not
I'm trying to not communicate constantly and load new threads while this video uploads. It's taking ages,presumably I used a too sharp picture setting on my phone. Or slow broadband. At 4:20am 🤔

Anyway. It will be unlisted so that there is no rush (except for I will want your feedback on what to include or omit). I just forgot or didnt realise that it could end unlisted. Bill share the link w/ you when it's done, Don. 😅
Check ya msgs ya goober pie :p

Well that didn't work out so well.
After several court appearances and buying an attorney the court concluded that my ebike is illegal for on road use :D

I had to buy another control box and connect the two "blue wire" to make it 750W :rolleyes:

Anywhooo...back on the road after court costs and another control box!

How is everyone doing here?

Ride Safe Everyone!

HP :)

Back