New beginning

it came out right :D
Yeah it did! 😄
Erm, but you're not going to fit a single piece 960Watt hour LiFePO4 brick in that? 😅 lol
Controller maybe. 😄 (....If the mail ever comes!)
I would like to have a battery pair slung over the front of the frame just out of knee-reach just like that. It'll be a nice weight arrangement for high speed straight line stability, I reckon. 😉

You might have to seriously consider adding support struts to your beam rack before your battery arrives. Imho. You know what it will weigh? 🤔

Last edited:
Yeah it did! 😄
Erm, but you're not going to fit a single piece 960Watt hour LiFePO4 brick in that? 😅 lol
Controller maybe. 😄 (....If the mail ever comes!)

You might have to seriously consider adding support struts to your beam rack before your battery arrives. Imho. You know what it will weigh? 🤔

It's large battery it seems:
* Size (L x W x H): 270*175*95mm/10.6*6.9*3.7in
* Weight: 10kg/22lbs

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I might use some flat aluminum stock to make some lower support arms for that rack, good idea mate!

I use this one on my rear wheel drive. I personally wouldn't put 110lbs on it lol but it does hold 2 cases of beer lol. Im sure it could rock a battery easily.
20200523_213022.jpg
20200523_213043.jpg

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Yea dont trust it for long i had same rack itll hold some weight but id suggest no more than 50lbs or so and some locktite on all the allenheads or you might be tighten them alot

Attachments

• 20190327_190247 1.jpg
    20190327_190247 1.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 203
  • 20190327_190255_Burst01.jpg
    20190327_190255_Burst01.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 205
  • 20190407_184015.jpg
    20190407_184015.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 202
I use this one on my rear wheel drive. I personally wouldn't put 110lbs on it lol but it does hold 2 cases of beer lol. Im sure it could rock a battery easily. View attachment 95740View attachment 95741
I like the side saddle bag supports, but I don't see em on your bike luggage rack did saddle bag supports come with your luggage rack or did ya just removed em? Is that a real tail light or is it just a reflector?
DSCF1709.JPG

Mine didn't have saddle bag supports with it otherwise they would be on there mine would smack they back rim going around any kind of turn so i had to settle for using my old assault pack from my Army days as storage lol

Mine didn't have saddle bag supports with it otherwise they would be on there mine would smack they back rim going around any kind of turn so i had to settle for using my old assault pack from my Army days as storage lol
What about the reflector is it a tail light?

Back