New beginning

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Where are you guys buying batteries from?

I've bought mine from an ebay seller of the btrpower batteries so am wondering where everyone else buys batteries from and what are the prices
according to the V and AH.

For instance a 60v 25ah battery and a 48v 30ah battery, meh even the 72v 25ah battery if you will.

From this ebay seller a 60v 25ah battery is $441.00 so am wondering if that is in the ballpark for a good or average price on these.

Thanks & Ride Safe! :cool:

HP

I've noticed the btrpower batteries @60v 30ah are 10"x6.8"x6.8"
and the 60v 25ah batteries 10"x6.8"x 5.2"

The 60v 30ah batt fits in the center frame bag but not the hard shell battery box,
so went back to the 48v 25ah battery so it'd fit in the batt box :ROFLMAO:

Certainly not enough room to build wider battery box within the cranks LOL

Can't go bigger than the 5.2" width due to hardshell side panels and angle aluminum :unsure:

Any and all input will be greatly appreciated :)

So after an almost full charge of 57v i rode off and on yesterday with a total of
44 miles traveled.

Went from 57v down to 46.8v

What is normal or is that close?

That is all throttle and no PAS, i do use the regen braking when going down hills though if that helps any.

How many miles do you Ebikers go on 1 charge, or about how many miles on 10 volts?

I can get around 24 miles of range out of our violamart hub bikes with 20 amp hour batteries. No pedaling of course lol. One is 48v and the other is 36v but they seem to have close to the same range with the 36v maybe being a tad higher. I think it's cause it's a lower watt hub. The sticker says 500 watts lol but it has to be around 1000 watt draw. It can go 27mph.

I can get around 24 miles of range out of our violamart hub bikes with 20 amp hour batteries. No pedaling of course lol. One is 48v and the other is 36v but they seem to have close to the same range with the 36v maybe being a tad higher. I think it's cause it's a lower watt hub. The sticker says 500 watts lol but it has to be around 1000 watt draw. It can go 27mph.
Have you thawt of going bigger battery?

How many amps are you running through the controller? I have mine set at 7 amps right now.

Man i am getting almost 1900w when hard throttle, is that normal? :D

The 1000w gets around 27-32mph and the 1500w gets up to 37-39mph depending on wind.

Great fun riding electric and the silence is very relaxing.
I think i may upgrade the stock forks on the schwinn though :unsure:

Ride Safe Frogslayer! :cool:

HP

My town is only 1000 people so it's small.
There is an old rail line that was taken out and made into a paved bicycle park in the summer and a groomed snowmobile trail in the winter. I can make it to Alexandria, Nelson, or west union on the trail and still make it home. I can take roads and ride completely around lake osakis. I think there are 11 pubs with in range. I don't feel like i really need anymore range honestly. If i need to be somewhere fast or farther away I'll just ride the goldwing.
Screenshot_20210327-114416_Maps.jpg

I like the Range over the Speed. Cruisin around town at 25 or 35 does it for me :)

Everyone except most of the bicyclists in town like the ebike :D

Back