New beginning

I've been called a "cheater" as well on the bike path. f*** them guys though, i pay way more in trail fees and club memberships to maintain the trails through snowmobiling. I've yet to see a trail sticker on any cyclist machine.

Good for Colorado. I heard denver is now set to host the all star game cause allegedly Georgia is racist lol. You can't even make this stuff up.
First it was suppose to be Texas but the Gov refused to throw out the first pitch. So now it's CO. who has worst voting laws than Georgia :LOL:

All's this dose it take away $100 million from Georgia's business, Hurting a great number of Black jobs

How would they even check? They going to splice into your wires and ask you to put it under load lol. Ridiculous. My controller has 2 blue wires coming out that when hooked together, limit it to 750 watts. Unhooked is 1500. A tiny switch anywhere would keep you "legal". I'm sure if your not going 50mph or being dangerous to others on the trail they wouldn't even bring it up.

I now have two ebikes, one I built from a kit on Amazon, 1000 watt 48 volt and,
one I just purchased, the foldable 48 volt Ecotric 500 watt. What is great about
ebikes is the range, speed, and torque from a standing position, an of course,
how quiet they are. Legal on all trails in Illinois and Indiana. Everyone is now
crazy about ebikes. I may post a pics of my ebikes. Here's the foldable,
purchased on a flash sale:
https://www.ecotric.com/collections/20-inch-fat-tire/products/48v-20-fat-tire-black-blue

Back