New beginning

Heck yeah! That is nice to see. Maybe the federal classification of ebikes is a good thing to help trails like these be open to ebikes faster? Was that @Bassett saying that?

Not sure what old basset said but i do see alot of electric out there.

I've been riding in some national forest lately and met some nice off duty law enforcement officers LOL
They pretty much said don't ride like an idiot on public trails then showed me some all ebike trails near me which i never knew about.
I've even seen two ebike riding cops in my town.

The world is changing Mr. Frogslayer :eek:

Ride Safe Friend! :cool:

HP

I bent some lexan and made a platform for the control box above the battery box,
it seems pretty solid and cools well so far.

What ya think?

IMG_20210410_091123 - Copy.jpg

IMG_20210410_091155 - Copy.jpg

That's got to be the best passive cooling possible
We'll see when summer gets here. Everything seems to stay cool so far though.

I thought about a couple holes on the front plate low then one hole high on the rear, then i think of rain :D

Useless info, the Western Deep Levels mine in South Africa is the world's deepest at 3777 meters, which is 3775.32 meters longer than a man who is 1.68 meters tall.

:seenoevil:

you know the guy talking is alan watts or no????? i think i heard this like 2 years ago but forgot it from his lecture.... thanks for sharing this lol.

yes as part of the budhist philosophy, they believe everyone is god. I agree with that. But i dont really believe in god, so its more of i think, everyone is system NT authority \ System (linux equiv prolly root) on a computer instead of user or admin. I basically analogize that lets say this world is a simulation on a computer (lots of ppl like eloid mosk (yes i itentinally spell his name wrong lol) and others think so), most people think they are users with low priveleges, but in reality they are in "god mode" which grants them higher than admin priveleges, actually SYSTEM, which is the highest level of priority on a windows computer and it will allow you to do anything to it. I actually installed some tools on my command prompt so i can run as SYSTEM instead of admin. really out of alll the religions, i think one can learn the most about life via budhist or daoist philosopy.
1618597147831.png

Last edited:
Back