New beginning

Was a Great day to ride! :)

As I rode around and thought about hawaii, my thought went weird...

Hawaii produces 320,000 tonnes of pineapple every year. To put that into perspective, if you split that evenly between 320,000 people, each person would have too much pineapple.

:oops:

Windoze sucks. Linux or even Mac is way better. I use my raspberry pi for all types of ill sh*t lol. I use it for modeling and slicing for my 3d printer, i watch videos and listen to music on it. All i did was put a better fan in it, "port" out the exhaust so she can breath and overclock the cpu and gpu. I always run as root. What micro junk software are you married to? Oh, and f*** Bill Gates right up the goat ass.
Gates_notworthMicrochipping.jpg

HP, you built that bike right? Just curious how much you have in it and what is the range?

HP, you built that bike right? Just curious how much you have in it and what is the range?
Not sure if i'd remember correctly, I've been adding and taking stuff off.
Somewhere around $1700.00

bike-211
kit-325
new forks-110
peddles-60
pack and rack 130
front fender-45 (might have been 35)
accessory bar-12
handlebars new-85 (raceface atlas)
Seat-45
new headset-40
tires-130

A few more bits and bobs i guess but thereabouts is the price.

As far as the range, I'm not really sure. I ride it during the day about 30 miles before i put it on the charger.
At 58.8v full, it is around 53.1v sometimes low 52's when i take the reading before placing on the charger.

I haven't just ridden it from full to empty charge though so really don't know.

I never really even charge it up to full, i just charge it to 57.5 with mppt boost charge controller and two 100 watt solar panels.

**Edit**
Forgot to add the battery.

Battery-500

**Edit, Edit** 6/2/21
Added 200mm rotor and double piston hydraulic front brake system today - $219.00

Thereabouts price is around $1900.00

Last edited:
The only noise i hear now is just the wind in my ears, and that gets deafening at times :LOL:

a couple diff angles of the bike not sure if good pics though.

IMG_20210601_151904 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20210602_083738 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20210602_083803 - Copy.jpg

The bar on the back on the rack arms is the thing to attatch the bicycle trailer to and the bungees are to strap site down lol

Took off the 160mm rotor and the front hydraulic brake system and swapped it out
with a 200mm rotor and a SRAM G2 R hydraulic system.

Smoother stopping it feels like.

Ride Safe you mugs! :cool:

HP

Back