New beginning

IMG_20210701_103615 - Copy.jpg

OK...So you fell into a :poop: hole and came out smelling like a🌹...lol.
And then you get an offer to turn over a fast and hefty profit...im jealous...lol...DAMIEN
Been riding the mid drive a bit more. Cant really say that i don't like it ...it might be better at 1000 watts.

I sort of like the peddle assist..it's deffinately a different breed of ebike ...i just akin it to or more along the lines of an exercise bike.

Not really sure yet whether or not i want to sell it now LOL More ri ding the next couple weeks will tell me if i wanna sell it or keep it.
But as far as todays rides i am leaning towards keeping it for an extra ride if the beast breaks down :D

Ride Safe you mugs! :cool:

HP

Here's some pics with the bags i put on today.
Really liking changing the gears but its another learning curve LOL

Not bad, not bad at all i think i'll keep it and get a 52v 30ah battery so i can ride farther.

Ride Safe you Wild & Crazy people!! :cool:

HP

IMG_20210703_100131 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20210703_100240 - Copy.jpg

So that crazy looking seat is a spongywonder.com prostate seat.

I thought i would be changing this seat but with the gel cover it's really comfortable. it moves ever so slightly with the moves of my behind while riding.

Pretty wild looking but havent set on me nuts yet either :ROFLMAO:

BikeSeat-Smaller.jpg

Well who knew?!?!?

I like this peddle assist, been keeping it on PAS 5 and enjoying it.

As said before, this with the PAS and mid drive is alot different than me hub drive ebike with no PAS.
Different animal but great fun to ride with PAS.

Now this shifting certainly takes some getting used to. At first i wanted to shift while motor going but that's really not a good idea.
I pull the brake lever to disengsage motor then shift and peddle while motor not engaged while the chain shifts gears.

Different learning curve. So all in all if i were to buy a mid drive kit i would get a 1000 watt instead of the 750 watt but this has been a
pretty good introduction to the mid drives....which i like now lol

Ride Safe you wild and crazy Humans!! :cool:

HP

Alright, i got the 52v 25ah downtube battery yesterday and all charged up last night.
Rode for 9 trips around town today to the tune of 40.6 miles worth of rides today without having to recharge the battery.

I rode on PAS 2 and sometimes PAS 3 (alot of peddling) Now i keep doing things with the mid drive,
like crack the regen braking and peddle more than ever before on the hub drive ebike i built,
just to see how much i can actually keep it charged LOL

I really think they are both good we just have to find the best use cases for our own experiences.

Loving the mid drive ebike more than i thought i would though so that's a plus.

Ride Safe you crazy mugs!! :cool:

HP

Back