New beginning

Well this eggrider v2 display is pretty neat. I dont understand the torque setting though really.
I have the other settings where i am getting upwards of 50++ miles per charge on PAS 1 with no throttle.
Been great to actually shift the gears before climbing a hill. In PAS 1 i cruise at 16 mph for the most part.

This thing is really torquey, i have the PAS 1 set to the lowest setting on the eggrider v2 display.

So i am not sure i even need to adjust the torque settings really. There is info on all this but some of it is kind of confusing to me LOL

Ride Safe ya'll !! :cool:

HP
So what happens when you crank it up? Would a guy be able to get home from work in a timely fashion? 6-10 mile ride.

Throttle override, stop peddlin and give'r throttle all the way to 30'ish mph.

Not sure how long the battery would last at that speed, maybe 12 miles or less.

I seem to have lost the need for speed mate LOL
I've been really diggin the ability to shift the gears and the silence to me is golden,
combined with climbin hills and passin scooters silently, i'm really tickled with just cruisin around slowly with no noise :cool:

Ride Safe Chainy! :cool:

HP

Throttle override, stop peddlin and give'r throttle all the way to 30'ish mph.

Not sure how long the battery would last at that speed, maybe 12 miles or less.

I seem to have lost the need for speed mate LOL
I've been really diggin the ability to shift the gears and the silence to me is golden,
combined with climbin hills and passin scooters silently, i'm really tickled with just cruisin around slowly with no noise :cool:

Ride Safe Chainy! :cool:

HP
Ha ha, with the traffic around here at supper time you'd be miles ahead of the cars.

Attachments

• 4da1417864fa3a012f922d4b9d4257c7.jpg
    4da1417864fa3a012f922d4b9d4257c7.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 124
  • Screenshot_20220122-134513.png
    Screenshot_20220122-134513.png
    192.2 KB · Views: 122
That first pic of that guy leaning backwards...I don't think he could have recovered from that move...It must have been a totally sucky afternoon for him...Had to hurt...DAMIEN
I like to think he had just enough momentum to get over... Nobody felt pain till the 1980's when video games came out

Back