New beginning

Agreed. I am a smoker too :D

As I rode around the park silently today, I noticed that the bicyclists realy speed through the 14mph limit.
One was going over 23mph so I just silently followed.

I just ride along smiling like the town idiot :D

Bafang Mini Cyclone? I thought Cyclone was a different manufacturer? 😮
Or as that what you meant, a Bafang, as a mini alternative to a Cyclone? 🤔

I have to turn my emo-ped up to high setting (I presume it says high, actually it's a squiggly chinese character) to reach 23.5mph but I do enjoy a little giggle that I only had to click the 3-position switch and suddenly I am keeping up with the fit guys equipped for time trials, even though I'm sitting upright just chillin' on my emo-ped. 😁
Take the bluetooth speaker sometimes lol but I listen to very silly music. 🥳

Get the Bafang and keep having fun building, testing, tweaking, rebuilding, combining and hybridizing with the parts you have available to you! 😄

So you're meaning that I should not get the bafang mid drive system?
Remember what the federal definition of an ebike is. The BBSXX series of mid-drives are great when they comply with the definition. Why have an ebike you can't ride where you want? Stop comparing the performance of a carbon-spewing ICE and an electric motor (mid-drive or washing machine motor) they are apples and orangutans.

Bafang Mini Cyclone? I thought Cyclone was a different manufacturer? 😮
Or as that what you meant, a Bafang, as a mini alternative to a Cyclone? 🤔

I have to turn my emo-ped up to high setting (I presume it says high, actually it's a squiggly chinese character) to reach 23.5mph but I do enjoy a little giggle that I only had to click the 3-position switch and suddenly I am keeping up with the fit guys equipped for time trials, even though I'm sitting upright just chillin' on my emo-ped. 😁
Take the bluetooth speaker sometimes lol but I listen to very silly music. 🥳

Get the Bafang and keep having fun building, testing, tweaking, rebuilding, combining and hybridizing with the parts you have available to you! 😄
That's what I'm talking about! I follow lycra-clad riders tucked down and grinding away all the time and with a fully loaded touring bike. At 1st they try to grind it out and leave me behind, sometimes I let them for a while and then tuck back in behind them. Most after just a few minutes seem to develop some kind of issue that needs them to pull over and stop for a while... long enough for me to disappear. And I never ride without music.

Remember what the federal definition of an ebike is. The BBSXX series of mid-drives are great when they comply with the definition. Why have an ebike you can't ride where you want? Stop comparing the performance of a carbon-spewing ICE and an electric motor (mid-drive or washing machine motor) they are apples and orangutans.
So again, you're teling me not to get the mid drive system? You're confusing me at this point.

I was under the impression that you are all for the mid drive systems.

I absolutely love the set up I am experienceing now, even with a bit less hill pulling power.

The silence is a blessing and the other humans seem happy now.

I'd really like to try one of the bafang mid drive systems to be able to use the rear cassette.

So again, you're teling me not to get the mid drive system? You're confusing me at this point.
I was under the impression that you are all for the mid drive systems.
BBS02 or BBSHD depending on what your state laws are on what is allowed and still considered a Class-1 ebike. Yes, I believe mid-drives make a better LSEV than washing machine motors. Multi-thousand-watt mid-drives are as worthless as baby smoker ICEs, at least they don't trash the atmosphere the entire time they are running.

Also, don't listen to the opinions of anyone that doesn't have any experience with what they are trying to talk about, those opinions are less than worthless.

1000w 48v bafang mid drive system. I'm looking towards that. Going to be another 4 months before i buy that though.

I mind my p's and q's while riding. I very much like this electric stuff.

Ride Safe B! :cool:

HP

Back