New beginning

HumanPerson

Local time
10:00 AM
So i wanted to try the ebike thing.
Really digging the silence :p

Here is the start to my madness:

Right? I was just looking at it and thought the same that it didn't look bad at all so far. (y)

I looked it all over and what you told me about the wires? It came with thick rubber sleeve on top of a spring looking metal sleeve as well.

Everything except for the PAS thing to the crank and the battery is instaled right now.

Mine came with the rubber sleeve over the spring as well. Maybe your exit hole in your axle is smoother than mine. Mine was razor sharp and cut through the outside rubber, separated the spring, cut through the wire bundle insulation and cut into an individual wire, grounding it out and causing a fault. My first hub on the front of the wife's bike is still good though so maybe it was a fluke?

Mine came with the rubber sleeve over the spring as well. Maybe your exit hole in your axle is smoother than mine. Mine was razor sharp and cut through the outside rubber, separated the spring, cut through the wire bundle insulation and cut into an individual wire, grounding it out and causing a fault. My first hub on the front of the wife's bike is still good though so maybe it was a fluke?

I seen what you're speaking about too.
Filed all the sharp edges off and rounded everything over to insure all areas of wire contact won't be cut into, hopefully LOL
I think I got everything, just need to battery it up :D

Am getting anxious to ride :p

How is that front wheel drive? does it pull funny or slide when accelerating?

The front drive sort of scares me a bit, for some odd reason or another :unsure:

Right? I was just looking at it and thought the same that it didn't look bad at all so far. (y)

I looked it all over and what you told me about the wires? It came with thick rubber sleeve on top of a spring looking metal sleeve as well.

Everything except for the PAS thing to the crank and the battery is instaled right now.

It looks very practical, manly and not flashy or dorkish. You will have mild interest from substance enthusiasts and mild indifference from hot females. 😄👌

I really like the smaller diameter rear rim with the wider tyre on it! It looks cool to me. Like it wants to race up slippery hills. 😎🤘

Having a large single battery on top of the rear rack is probably still the most common (and convenient) arrangement, and should also be good for your slippery hills lol. 😅
It'll be a bit of a lump, being that it is 960 Watt hours of Lithium Iron Phosphate. Obviously not the scientifically proven best CoG for racing bikes but it absolutely works for a bike. 😄

But there is still room for a 69cc and Sick Bike Parts Shift Kit on your bike if you have an urge to even out the weight distribution later on! 😁😉😉😉😁

(Btw, I am trying to 🤐 about hybrids and off topic 💩 paragraphs really, but I'm chatty and I had to start strong meds last week. Sorry, I will be polluting your threads for the whole of the rest of my life now but its fine to mute me if you prefer. I wont mind or know, lol. 🤫)

It looks very practical, manly and not flashy or dorkish. You will have mild interest from substance enthusiasts and mild indifference from hot females. 😄👌

I really like the smaller diameter rear rim with the wider tyre on it! It looks cool to me. Like it wants to race up slippery hills. 😎🤘

Having a large single battery on top of the rear rack is probably still the most common (and convenient) arrangement, and should also be good for your slippery hills lol. 😅
It'll be a bit of a lump, being that it is 960 Watt hours of Lithium Iron Phosphate. Obviously not the scientifically proven best CoG for racing bikes but it absolutely works for a bike. 😄

But there is still room for a 69cc and Sick Bike Parts Shift Kit on your bike if you have an urge to even out the weight distribution later on! 😁😉😉😉😁

(Btw, I am trying to 🤐 about hybrids and off topic 💩 paragraphs really, but I'm chatty and I had to start strong meds last week. Sorry, I will be polluting your threads for the whole of the rest of my life now but its fine to mute me if you prefer. I wont mind or know, lol. 🤫)

FOTI? You go ahead and do as you wish in any of my threads my Friend! :cool:

I enjoy your words and the sillyness we encounter when we chat :p

Ride Safe and Stay Well @FurryOnTheInside my Friend! (y)

Back