New big carbs for 2-strokes

Hi I have a couple of the new carbs, these have the throttle, and remote choke already attached. They are equiped with the K&N type air cleaner. Also included is the stud and motormount block kit to allow for the larger (longer and cooler looking) air cleaner assy.

Contact me 75.00 ea

Mike

New carb

Hi guys I'll try to get some pics today. it does have Idle Mixture Circut, remote choke (installed with lever) Throttle installed (with the newer style cable with the steel 90 degree adjuster) I think it is a walbro copy?

It does't really look like my Mikunis, but they make a lot of models also.

As to performance, they are said to work better all thru the band, BUT you-all do remember that I've been spending my time with Whizzers and the little 50cc 4-stroke, and I've not been inclined to open one up and install it.

The choke on the bar is a major kudo, as is the idle circut, improved air filter, and the fact that is an engineered carb, not carp like the adequate orig unit.

Mike

carb prices

Badmopon, if you buy a name brand carb as you suggest, will it have attached motorbike throttle? And matching grip?

How bout choke cable and throttle attached?

How bout the air cleaner assembly?

Is it jetted about right for these engines?

I think not. When I buy Kien Hein, Mikuni, Whizzer, or others they NEVER come with anything other than a bare carb

Mike

Back