New bike again

Redneckcruisersoftexas

Local time
4:15 PM
Finally getting my bike running again 2 frames later, I ended up with a old cranbrook will update as build progresses.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    306 KB · Views: 85
Finally getting my bike running again 2 frames later, I ended up with a old cranbrook will update as build progresses.
If you kept the fenders, I hope you reinforced them. If not, look up past threads on how to do it. Also don't use a coaster-only braking system. Disc brakes are the best but at least have front and rear rim brakes.

If you kept the fenders, I hope you reinforced them. If not, look up past threads on how to do it. Also don't use a coaster-only braking system. Disc brakes are the best but at least have front and rear rim brakes.
As of right now I don’t have finders I just got my bike together about a hour ago now I need to shorten my chain then it should be back on the road

Attachments

• E0BC096F-FD27-4B39-80BB-327B4D843695.jpeg
    E0BC096F-FD27-4B39-80BB-327B4D843695.jpeg
    445.5 KB · Views: 77
I had that same bike, a lady was throwing it out. I cleaned it up, trued the wheels, and sold it to a young feller who was going to motorize it. That blue is a nice color.

I had that same bike, a lady was throwing it out. I cleaned it up, trued the wheels, and sold it to a young feller who was going to motorize it. That blue is a nice color.
I have had this one for years it has sat for about 8 just started using it after my other one was wrecked and unfixable I liked the other one more but this one is a much nicer frame and the blue wheels bring out the motorcycle look

Back