• Register now! It's free and easy.
  • Show your bike to the world, upload a photo today!
  • Hi Guest, did you know we have a dark style? It might be easier on the eyes at night time! Try it out here: Style Chooser

new board

B

beast775

i like it so far other than not being able to log in.anyone else have this?i had to get a new password and then change it back,well good luck with the new board hope it goes well!can i change the background to black:cool:

G

gone_fishin

because of other processor-intensive features, we're limiting the diplay to default for now...that may change later but it's unlikely.

any problems with logon since the password change?

U

uncle_punk13

I gotta admit, I'm not real nuts about the new thing.
My avatar and all that is gone and i can't access my profile to re-do it. Having trouble posting, and the added features make it more confusing.
I'll keep trying, and probably get used to it, but right now it's a pain in the backside...

G

gone_fishin

user CP is what you want, if you're logged on you can access it.

iRide Customs

Can you put the sponsor links (that are on the left hand side of the page) on the bottom of the threads? Other than that, cool!

Dan

G

gone_fishin

can't do it...side columns worked best for us. hope y'all can get used to that.

i should mention that the side column and the top google ads are still in evaluation stage, maybe a change later, maybe not.

U

uncle_punk13

Okay I'm gettin' it. Still a bit not used to it, but getting there...

Tom

Thanks for hanging in there guys. Once we get all settled in, this new system will work out much better than the last.

iRide Customs

can't do it...side columns worked best for us. hope y'all can get used to that.

i should mention that the side column and the top google ads are still in evaluation stage, maybe a change later, maybe not.
Are you sure it can't be moved? It's REALLY annoying. On the other message board I visit that is run with the same software, they moved it to the bottom and it's much better.

Dan