New build, for the wife?

Local time
4:04 AM
Hey so I got a free bicycle from a neighbor that moved out, it's a super light weight cruiser all aluminum it's a Mexican/Co branded bike.

What is the typical life span of an aluminum frame?

She however is not a daily rider but since she doesn't come to our rv where I conduct builds this would be the perfect summer time gift for her.

We don't share a lot of things in common at times but we discussed this before and she said she was open to the idea.

What would be a great gearing for a 49cc for her although I just upped my bike to a 66/80cc we will be flat land riding together.
It will need the full works brake lights, tail/side markers, mirrors.

This is a prestige moment since I can't build her a car on my budget.
IMAG0264.jpg

Due to the many issues with gas bikes I've concluded that if my wife gets a bike it would just be electric, cleaner and smoother mode of operation, don't have to fear some problem causing it to run our of control either with her on board..

You would end up with 2 bikes with a bunch of problems....
Due to the many issues with gas bikes I've concluded that if my wife gets a bike it would just be electric, cleaner and smoother mode of operation, don't have to fear some problem causing it to run our of control either with her on board..

Yeah, but she's a sista from what I here about her explosive motor dropping car stories I feel it would be no issue with abandoning ship lol I've never per say jumped from a car period let alone at 65mph on fire.

You would end up with 2 bikes with a bunch of problems....

Just got a pk80 from seeutek didn't realize til I pulled up it's info going to have to spray it to hide it's make

The PK SEEMS pretty good and well done vs the pure China 50 installing that today hopefully.

They say the pk is built for torque but on a 44t they still are under 30mph stock so....

Hope you have better luck with the seeutek then I did. Non of the sealing surfaces were flat and the jug was extra crappy. It's an A80. Here is a picture of the rod.
20171112_130215.jpg

Hope you have better luck with the seeutek then I did. Non of the sealing surfaces were flat and the jug was extra crappy. It's an A80. Here is a picture of the rod. View attachment 80824
I agree except that my exhaust port seems to be not leveled properly fired up and drove fine, but looks like I need to replace the muffler now damn thing cracked finally sounds beefy...

Back