New build. Project board track racer #2

First fire up on the build also Bought a digital tach. Setting is on 1pr1. I knew i modded the motor for high rpm. I was guesstimating it runs top 8200rpm. But damn this little bugger screams 9500rpm.

Do the stock rods hold up to those rims?
The axle rods? YES have had 2 sets of these rims. Never a problem with cracking spokes or anything of that nature. This set ive had for over a year and they have many many hard miles on them. The axles are good. Never had a prob. I think people have had failures with these rims cause they ride off pavement or hop curbs. These are not off road rims. All my riding it on the street so yeah they are great rims for pavement

The axle rods? YES have had 2 sets of these rims. Never a problem with cracking spokes or anything of that nature. This set ive had for over a year and they have many many hard miles on them. The axles are good. Never had a prob. I think people have had failures with these rims cause they ride off pavement or hop curbs. These are not off road rims. All my riding it on the street so yeah they are great rims for pavement
I meant the connecting rod holding up to high rpms, I still haven't figured out how to disable the auto correct on my phone so it changed it to rims.

I meant the connecting rod holding up to high rpms, I still haven't figured out how to disable the auto correct on my phone so it changed it to rims.
Connecting rod is also good. Have had this bottom end for 2 years now and it has seen 3 diff jugs. Its Not loose or any noises. Still holding up. My compression is almost 150psi. I also like to run a tad rich because of the high output of the motor. Lube is the key to a long lasting motor

Thus is the time for the worst part of any build . Teardown, stripp,sand , and paint
16778015389564670821671131591813.jpg
20230302_175550.jpg
20230302_175553.jpg
20230302_175557.jpg
20230302_175611.jpg

Connecting rod is also good. Have had this bottom end for 2 years now and it has seen 3 diff jugs. Its Not loose or any noises. Still holding up. My compression is almost 150psi. I also like to run a tad rich because of the high output of the motor. Lube is the key to a long lasting motor
I figured the rods would need something spinning that fast like other racing engines.

I figured the rods would need something spinning that fast like other racing engines. everything about the motor
Crazy thing is that this motor was $100 kit on ebay. Stock it would barely hit 25mph. This motor is still completly stock. Just goes to show you that you dont need to buy in to the bull ads. Like buying a bikberry stage 2,3 or4. You can make your stock 40mm stroke as fast as anything out their. Just read all the posts on how to make a china girl a performance monster. None of this would have been possible for me without the information on this forum

Back