New California member

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by RacerRon, Jun 20, 2011.

1. RacerRon

RacerRon New Member

Hello all,
    I am brand new to the motorbike scene :dunce: and am still looking at what motor will be my first purchase. Any and all help would be appreciated.

<
  2. justinsidethegates

justinsidethegates New Member

Hey! i'm in upland ca and go over to whitter to go swing dancing every once in a while... i'm riding a raleigh mtn bike with a RAW kit and its pretty awesome. some cheap stuff in the kit needs to be swapped out for quality part to get some reliability but besides that i definitely suggest this kit.

I'm buy another kit off a guy down in Temecula for $170 later this week since my gf needs to head down there for a doc appt anyway. best deal i can find since no one wants to ship to ca anymore. Let me know if you want this guys contact info.

3. RacerRon

RacerRon New Member

Thank you very much, i def would like the contact info. I am shopping for a kit right now. I was looking at venicemotorbikes for a kit. Trying to compare is rough as quality seems to be all over the place.

4. tone2crazy

tone2crazy Member

i got mine from bikemotorkit.com pretty good kit, and they ship to california. came out to be ~$200.

5. Lazieboy

Lazieboy Member

What up Noobie

Swing Dancing. Can you explain this. I like Grubee 66cc. kingsmotoredbikes.com there ok so far.