New CDI and coil combo for racing available!

crmachineman

Local time
1:36 AM
Hello everybody.
There is a new CDI developed for racing.
I do not make the CDI units, but I have tested the CDI and like the performance very much.
This CDI has an appropriate advance curve for racing.
For me, the kicker was that there is a twin ignition model, which brought my twin ignition heads back into the realm of possibility.
So, now, of coarse, as you could imagine, I'm running twin ignition again!

I figured it would be okay to mention it here, since Jaguar has started all kinds of threads on his products.

I will try to make a post in the vendors area with a link on where you can get the CDI's

Thanks
-Fred

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
When you advance the ignition curve for proper timing at high RPM then it is too advanced at mid range RPMs. That problem has been solved with my new high RPM CDI.

I am also and the HD has higher quality parts on the inside of it and the work looks more professionally done. That said I will not say the Jaguar is not good and I thank you for the advancements you have helped the motorized bike people achieve but Ill only use the HD on my personal builds for now on.

CRM, how can you prefer the HD over my new model when it has just been made available? Huh? No one has it yet.
"higher quality parts"? I buy my parts from electronics parts houses in the States. They are as good as they come.
The market for true "racing" CDIs for these engines is extremely narrow. So neither myself or the Jaguar copycats will be selling many of them.
But I guarantee everyone reading this that my new design is unique and works good to halt excessive ignition retard at really high RPM.

Im not going to say your new cdi don't have the quality parts you say but your orginal one did not have such high quality but on a stock or slightly modded engine it did very well just no where near as well as the HD does on all engines. IMHO

Some of the original ones were made with parts available down here in south america but all the parts come from Asian countries.
The Jaguar CDI has been in a constant state of evolution. The latest one (besides the high rpm model) can be set to match standard ported engines to very ported engines (reving to around 8000rpm). Dont compare a copy of my latest design to my earliest design. All people are doing is copying me. They think I am getting rich and they want to get a piece of that pie. ha! I am not getting rich by this. A third of my income from it goes to help put a friend thru college in Ecuador. She is poor and needs all the help she can get. (Everyone should be helping someone. That is my philosophy.)
The question I want to pose to everyone reading this: Do you want to support the original inventor who brought such a great product to your doorstep, or do you want to support non-creative people who cant do anything more than rob my ideas? A helpful inventor or a copý-cat, who do you want to support? I guarantee you they cant wait to get their sticky hands on my new design to copy that also. And then they will be arrogantly boasting of how theirs is "better than the Jaguar CDI"!

JNMotors is the distributor for the Jaguar CDI and they are in the USA. And if you dont like foreigners and you dont want your money going to them then again you have no argument because I am an American, born and raised in southern States. I am in south america for business reasons.

Back