Carby New CNS carbs

lazydog

Local time
9:51 AM
Is everyone still having an issue with the new carbs, I'm positive I got'em figured out, mine runs great and have helped several people around STL with them. For the record these are amazing carbs, i know it's hard to believe but they are great performing carbs. Idles, drives, runs great, everything. Runs circles around my buddies dellorto.

I'm just wondering if it's worth the time to write up a tech sheet, haven't seen much on them lately - or did everyone just give up on them?

I would love to see your write up . I have been fighting a CNS for a little while now . I am finally making some progress now . What steps did you take to get it running smoothly ?

Yes, I also second that!!!!!!!!!!!!!~ It's the new CNS V2 .............

THANKS................

cool, I'll get started tonight, I put all the stock parts on so there's no confusion, and went for good ride with everyone around here, 13 man 5 hour ride. Was a blast.

Here's vid from my crappy phone idles nice, crisp, snappy throttle www.hd-computers.com/temp/CNSV2carb.3gp

Last edited:
Sounds like you have it dialed in . I hope to get mine running that well . Thanks for the vid .

..........True! My 2010 CNS V2 (SKYHAWK) with zero-miles has been junk (dust collector) here. I have hopes that it can at least be better weight with paper, or as good as my "Speed Carb" I'm using now with much success.......

.............but it doesn't look good...............................?

...................Appreciate your advice here...........TY

Last edited:
Back