New Coloradoan

R

RandyL

Hello all. I am a new member from Denver. I installed my 1st ever bike engine a few days ago on my son's old Trek 800 (abandoned in 1996 as soon as he got his drivers license). I plan to ride the "motor" to work on the days that I don't feel up to peddling my main bike. I used this forum to help get me up and running and found it to be very helpful so I decided to join so that I could ask a few Q's of my own. And maybe-- someday--I might know enough to be able to assist someone with something myself (don't hold your breath on that one). Anyway, thanks to all who have already helped and don't even know it!

Yeah, I just registered today..So we are both new here. Sure does seem like a decent bunch of fellas.

In a new thread in the Rackmount Forum, you could offer a review of what the R/S 25 is like at 5,000+feet. This is info we all can benefit from.

That's a good suggestion. So far, I have only ridden to test the installation. As soon as I have logged a few hundred miles I will add my comments on riding the r/s 25cc at 5280 ft (1609 meters for all you metric folks).

fellas and filleys too!

:)
Hi and welcome...yea everybody has been really cool with me...welcome and goodluck on your endeveavors.. :D

Back