New Company EZM

Hi Youngbird,

We are looking at 3/1/09 to ship kits to dealers for additional testing. We have watched many, many companies bring product to the market without proper testing, and one only need read the many posts on this site to see the results.

We have no desire to supply motorbike kits and ask the buyers to accept "poor quality", "untested", or do our testing at their expense.

While it is true we wanted to release the kit several months ago, we decided the public deserved better. We are very lucky to have some of the best motorbike experts in the US as dealers for EZ Motorbike, and all have agreed to test the new system prior to release. We intend to "listen" to the dealers, and any comments to aid in future design and quality control will be welcomed.

Because of the massive response we have lots more inventory on the way, and have ramped up the American production lines to produce the drive systems in larger quanties.

We noticed several companies are "rushing" new products to the market place, but also note they are heading in a different direction. Our goal was to slim down the system, reduce the power loss, and use American labor in the process. I would say I don't like to brag, but my proto-type has 972 miles on it, and not a single failure, zero, none, nada.

Are we 100% happy? No, because we will never be satisfied, and will always try to find new ways to improve the kit. We know many motorbike owners love to "tinker" with their rides, but we know many expect the motorbike to travel from point "A" to point "B" without failure. I am one of the "love to tinker" group, but will simply turn my attention to "tinkering" with the cosmetics of my ride. I can now look into custom options, such as seats, saddle bags, racks, mirrors, baskets [to carry the goodies from shopping adventures],pedals, wheels, brakes, handle bars, custom paint, and even different types of bikes to motorize.

Hope this information answers your questions, but if not, just ask for more information.

Have fun,

Quenton,
Good to know thats lots of testing time is being done to insure a good product, but you know how it is on this end....just anxious I guess. So Im waiting....but cant say its patiently.:whistle:

Hi azbill, will PM you in a few days..........

972 miles, sure is nice.

have fun,

Attachments

• Mvc-119f.jpg
    Mvc-119f.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 293
Quenton, is the flex tube exhaust going to standard in the kit?:unsure:

I haven't seen flex tube exhaust in a many moons :devilish:louis

Hi RATRODER,

The flex pipe will be an option. We have to ship kit with original exhaust system, however the "flex" option will be very inexpensive.
The "flex" system will include 30" pipe, tip, and mounting clamp. I agree the "flex" pipe is really cool, has a great sound, and is very easy to mount. The flex system is 7/8" O.D. and fits over the original pipe like a glove.

How far is Dover from Hot Springs [lived there from 1980 to 1990]?

Have fun,

dear quenton

Just wondering if those kits could be avalible in canada say northeren ontario
and if so how much ,looks interresting and would like to find a way to access your kit. Also would like to add is would that kit fit into a standered large mountain bike frame if so please let me know. I live in sudbury ontario canada.:cool:

Hi whelan wheels,

Send me your phone number in an email. We want to talk to you about Canada. We have several dealers setting up in Canada, and would like to discuss your area. How far from the border are you located? Most likely it will fit in most mountain bikes.

quincy163@yahoo.com

Have fun,

I'll give you dis much. You know how to create hype and market a product. Surely you can now at this point post a rough price range AND what EXACTLY comes with the kit. Frankly I think it's lousy for you to have a roll out like this and PMing/emailing people with all kinds of whispers and ****....some of the sellers here lately....

Knock off the garbage and post a price range.

Back