new Dax Titan 4-stroke

Its all good....

2 strokes, 4 strokes, electric. Its all good. And getting better and better. I love the 2 and the 4's. As for the Titan, the valves are adjustable screw type. Easy to adjust and once done, lock it down. I do not know the spec for the gap, I will have to find out, as for now, I have checked mine twice so far and adjusted one valve only once. My adjustment was to make sure it was not floating and that I could jiggle the valve ever so slightly. In other words.. I adjusted by feel and experience. But.. For the techie types, I will get the actual aperture for intake and exhaust. I have around 1,400 miles on mine now. Had to make adjustment only once. Simple.. And easy.. I would have a lot more miles except we are under snow and ice right now.. Enjoy the ride... Happy New year !!!

I'll vouch for Dax's warranty. I got me a a 65cc engine from him that was very tempermental. I thought it was carb problems and he replaced the carb for me. It helped but not as much as I had hoped and I then asked for a replacement engine. Guess what, I got the darn thing in the mail. NO HASSLE at all to do a warranty exchange. The new engine ran like a champ.

Back