new Dax Titan 4-stroke

Yes..

I will have them here before Christmas !!!! Prayer Helps.... My Guess is that they will be here in the Next 5-6 weeks for the masses. I have 4 that will be here by Friday Next Week. Augi should have his by the end of the following week to test and confirm what is shown in the Video clips. The other 2 will be for testing the new steel and new alloy Certified Carriers. I Guess I will send the Alloy carrier to Augi. He likes State of the art stuff. Those clips are real speed and have not been slowed down or sped up at all.. Those clips are real time.. No kidding.. Like I said... I am excited for good reason.. As you can see from the clips, these do not run.... They fly.. But... I am not trying to scare anyone. Keep in mind, these come with 18-20 mph Mechanical speed limiters for those that do not need this kind of speed. Or.. You can just elect to not twist the throttle so far. That is.. If you concerned that you may be drawn into the power and can not resist, there is a mechanical limiter that requires only a phillips screw driver and 5 secs to spin it in and lock it back down. The motor will come with the limiter in the way.. So.. It will only be those brave souls that grab the phillips and move it out of the way to full fill their need for speed.......................................... Enjoy the ride...

Frame Mount? O Yes...

Frame mount? O Yes.. Stand by... That is in the works as we speak. It will employ a new and silent design and again.. With this design.. It will be silent !! It too will have its own copyright and Patents pending.. As does the Carrier design. The Frame mount will have a Clutch and clutch lever and operation will be similar to the 2 strokes.. So.. Hang it there.. It just gets better and better.. Enjoy the ride....

Word! I love the idea of a frame mounted motor. Makes me feel more like I'm on a motorcycle. Now if I could only get one that works for more than 5 minutes. :p

Ok I have a question for ya Dax... Will this thing go from a dead stop without pedaling? Say if I wanted to start it before I got on the bike and use the engine to take off?

Yes.. Of course

You bet. As a matter of fact. The first video where I am taping while riding with one hand was a dead stop no pedaling and then up to speed. And.. As you can see. It really pulls hard from a dead stop and with no pedal assist. Keep in mind, this is with a 36T sprocket. Not the best for acceleration. But this engine has so much torque, and the wet clutch works so well. It is amazing. The wet clutch is what allows you to do starts with no pedaling and no wear to the clutch. In one word... Awesome !!

Very exciting to be sure. But I sure hope you do a frame mount with the automatic clutch engagement too. Those videos are sure a tease. I am almost as excited as you but thats only because it ain't on my bike yet. I so look forward to riding without tweaking, tightening, oil mixing and concerns about overall longevity. Great work Dax!

Kep1a

I'll second the request for a center frame mount.....I've had both and the center frame mount and the rear carrier mount and have found that the center frame mount has soooo much better balance.... not to mention with the center frame mount it is easier to mount and dismount the bike.
Andrew

Back