new donk

Chuckarma

Local time
3:24 AM
Howdy all,
I've been riding since i was a kid (35+years) but over the last coupla years the old knee's have been killing me. I bought a cruiser & installed the chinese 2 stroke, what a blast!!! Back on the bike and doing some good rides (45km).
As a mechanical engineer, judging by the component quality I'm amazed the engines work at all!!!, I'm really enjoying the fact that you actually have to spend ****LOADS of time tinkering to keep it running...I'm not complaining based on the price, you get what you pay for but when was the last time you bought something that was so, well crude......

Howdy all,
I've been riding since i was a kid (35+years) but over the last coupla years the old knee's have been killing me. I bought a cruiser & installed the chinese 2 stroke, what a blast!!! Back on the bike and doing some good rides (45km).
As a mechanical engineer, judging by the component quality I'm amazed the engines work at all!!!, I'm really enjoying the fact that you actually have to spend ****LOADS of time tinkering to keep it running...I'm not complaining based on the price, you get what you pay for but when was the last time you bought something that was so, well crude......

yeah I totally agree... the primacy of the HT motor is what makes it so charming. Constantly tinkering with my bikes is a good, cheap way to stave off boredom.

Welcome to the site... im sure you will fit in nicely. Any pics???

Last edited:
Back