New Ebay Expansion Chamber Nasty Jack

I recently purchased a eBay expansion chamber called the Nasty Jack. It cost $59 free shipping. On a previouse motor I used to have an authentic mz65 pipe. That pipe was the only reason I hit 50mph years ago. My bike was hit by a car. snapped my frame and completly destroyed thw mz65. Since then I have rbuilt the bike but never dishing out another $150 for a new mz65. However I did find a cheap alternative the Nasty Jack. First empresions. Big pipe, from what I can tell it has same dia tubing as the mz65 the header length is roughly the same and the chamber, although not hydroformed, is also very close to that of the mz65. The welds are not pretty but their were no leaks. Fitment is good however in order to fit my bike i had to cut it all up and after rewelding and bolting up to my motor. I GAVE HER A RIP. WOW NIGHT AND DAY DIFFERENCE. This pipe performs very well and will give you a noticable top end to your motor. NOTHING will perform like a real mz65. But this pipe comes in above all the rest at a
close second I bet if I got my crank balanced i could hit 50mph again. This pipe is worth the $59 hands down.

View attachment 183803

View attachment 183797View attachment 183798View attachment 183799
where did you buy your real mz65 pipe i’m look for an authentic one

i got it off facebook marketplace awhile back dont think the guys in their no more

I recently purchased a eBay expansion chamber called the Nasty Jack. It cost $59 free shipping. On a previouse motor I used to have an authentic mz65 pipe. That pipe was the only reason I hit 50mph years ago. My bike was hit by a car. snapped my frame and completly destroyed thw mz65. Since then I have rbuilt the bike but never dishing out another $150 for a new mz65. However I did find a cheap alternative the Nasty Jack. First empresions. Big pipe, from what I can tell it has same dia tubing as the mz65 the header length is roughly the same and the chamber, although not hydroformed, is also very close to that of the mz65. The welds are not pretty but their were no leaks. Fitment is good however in order to fit my bike i had to cut it all up and after rewelding and bolting up to my motor. I GAVE HER A RIP. WOW NIGHT AND DAY DIFFERENCE. This pipe performs very well and will give you a noticable top end to your motor. NOTHING will perform like a real mz65. But this pipe comes in above all the rest at a
close second I bet if I got my crank balanced i could hit 50mph again. This pipe is worth the $59 hands down.

View attachment 183803

View attachment 183797View attachment 183798View attachment 183799
Show us some up close pics of the modifications you had to make to get it to mount correctly pls. Just curious

well my modifications will be different my exhaust system is a one of a kind. the pipe goes under the seat tube where the stinger connects to another pipe that goes up and splits into 2 mufflers. I had to cut off the first 5in of the header. then cut that up into 3 smaller pieces. then rotated and angled thoes pieces to allow alighnment of the rest of my setup. if you need to make bends with combining a few pieces you should tape thoes pices together once you have the angle right. then bolt oup your flang and tack weld the pieces through the tape and while its nolted tight. if you dont tack everything in place while its bolted to the exhaust port it will never fit right.

Back