New electric system! Still no spark

No problem I'll try this in morning as it's midnight here and don't want to wake up the wife lol, will report back in the morning thank you for your advice :) zipp

did you hold plug in hand to be sure you're just not seeing the spark?

While it's rare the magnet itself can fail. I would double check the wires just in case since I'm not convinced everything is straight as you say. Make sure that you are using the right spark plug top, some don't use the little top, but the plug boot that needs one won't work on a plug that doesn't have that tip screwed on.

I kinda think you have a bad leak or burnt something rather than the plug or electric system.

While it's rare the magnet itself can fail. I would double check the wires just in case since I'm not convinced everything is straight as you say. Make sure that you are using the right spark plug top, some don't use the little top, but the plug boot that needs one won't work on a plug that doesn't have that tip screwed on.

I kinda think you have a bad leak or burnt something rather than the plug or electric system.
i agree some boots require a nipple on the plug some need it removed!

Got it, I don't know how but today I put the old cdi back on with the rest of new parts and away it went first time it now runs better than ever, I think that the new cdi has u faulty plug boot as it does look dodgy on the inside and would never thought to have checked it unless you guys said so thank you all for the help and tips really helped a numbskull at learning about these lil ht strokes :)

Back