New engine can’t even get to 10mph

There was once a lady mechanic in the UK that I know would have been able to find the problem and have that sucka running the way it should.

I got a new engine 100cc 2 stroke motor on my bike and it idles fine but when I try to run it, throttle just makes it slow down and literally kills the motor.
It only runs a little not even 10mph with the choke up and if I move the choke even a little bit down it starts bogging and dies. I’m running 25:1 with unleaded and castrol 2T oil. Also no smoke comes out the exhaust at all. Can someone please help want to go on a ride tommorow to help break in the motor
Adjust the slide needle, move the "C" clip to one notch below center and try it again. You might have to try the "C" clip in different positions to get it to run off choke. See the last two picture of post #1 in this thread.

Adjust the slide needle, move the "C" clip to one notch below center and try it again. You might have to try the "C" clip in different positions to get it to run off choke. See the last two picture of post #1 in this thread.
Yeah...We covered all that with him on his first 100cc motor earlier this month as well as most other reasons why he couldn't get it to run...Since all seemed to be covered back then, I wasn't gonna just repeat whats already been said and done.

Yeah...We covered all that with him on his first 100cc motor earlier this month as well as most other reasons why he couldn't get it to run...Since all seemed to be covered back then, I wasn't gonna just repeat whats already been said and done.

I was new to these motors and I didn’t break it in I was full throttling from day one. Problem with that motor was it wouldn’t idle but it ran fast and now I bought a new one after that seized/blew up and this motor idles fine but bogs and slows when I throttle

I was new to these motors and I didn’t break it in I was full throttling from day one. Problem with that motor was it wouldn’t idle but it ran fast and now I bought a new one after that seized/blew up and this motor idles fine but bogs and slows when I throttle
I would check the needle position

Back