New engine kit?

I just ordered the bullet train. And while I don't have the experience of what I've seen here. I'm excited for the electric start and extra power options

hi what does he mean by :See no need for a electric starter just more weight and something else to go wrong. If the starter goes out how will you crank it? With a centrifugal clutch you sure are not going to put it off. LOL I will let others try it before I would consider buying

correct me if im wrong but to this motor there are 3 ways to start: electric, crank and kickstart(or get speed and start)

hi what does he mean by :See no need for a electric starter just more weight and something else to go wrong. If the starter goes out how will you crank it? With a centrifugal clutch you sure are not going to put it off. LOL I will let others try it before I would consider buying

correct me if im wrong but to this motor there are 3 ways to start: electric, crank and kickstart(or get speed and start)
This engine can be started by:
1. The pull start mechanism, until it's plastic parts break.
2. The electric starter motor, until the electrical circuitry breaks.

Because it has a centrifugal clutch and an inbuilt freewheel, like the 4-stroke engines, it cannot be "bump" (rolling) started or pedal "kick" started.

This engine can be started by:
1. The pull start mechanism, until it's plastic parts break.
2. The electric starter motor, until the electrical circuitry breaks.

Because it has a centrifugal clutch and an inbuilt freewheel, like the 4-stroke engines, it cannot be "bump" (rolling) started or pedal "kick" started.
Im pretty sure these bt engines have a one way bearing so they can be kick started,Frankenstien would know for sure.

Does anyone have experience with this pull start motor ?
are pull start from 4 stroke usually relyable or do they break easily too?

Back