New engine kit?

Seems about like a regular HT engine except with a pull start and centrifugal clutch.....

I wonder if it really makes 7:1 compression ratio??? Or if it really makes 3hp???

You would think it is the same but the crank, piston, connecting rod, and even the material is of better quality. And stock its probly 2-3 hp(very slugish untill the clutch engages fully)but.....
I just put a expansion chamber on it and wow 5 hp is more realistic.

I put on a bigger sprocket my top speeds around 31-33mph and it gets to that speed realllll quick

Next mod is a beafy carb i feel like the stock ht carb is a little small for this hunk of a motor (50lbs) the kit weights

UPDATE

So i got a nice bike for the kit so i swaped it all over to a columbia beach cruiser
20160920_124731.jpg

Almost complete i just need a longer bottom bracket axle so the pedals dont hit the engine

Has a moped headlight and horn
20160920_124804.jpg

And a 1000watt boss audio sound system
20160920_124749.jpg 20160920_182425.jpg
The thing is the best ride iv had on a mb

UPDATE

So i got a nice bike for the kit so i swaped it all over to a columbia beach cruiser
View attachment 73839
Almost complete i just need a longer bottom bracket axle so the pedals dont hit the engine

Has a moped headlight and horn
View attachment 73840
And a 1000watt boss audio sound system
View attachment 73842 View attachment 73841
The thing is the best ride iv had on a mb
So all and all, hav u had any problems with the engine so far
Anything u feel is starting to get week or make diffrent sounds?
And how many miles/hours do u think u hav on it so far?

So all and all, hav u had any problems with the engine so far
Anything u feel is starting to get week or make diffrent sounds?
And how many miles/hours do u think u hav on it so far?
No issues except the battery died real fast so i replaced with a high quality one and the paint is cooking on the head now its brownish and iv got about 30hrs 300-400 miles it just broke in.
I usually just use to listen to music while i play basketball or football with some friends of mine so half of those hrs are just idling

No issues except the battery died real fast so i replaced with a high quality one and the paint is cooking on the head now its brownish and iv got about 30hrs 300-400 miles it just broke in.
I usually just use to listen to music while i play basketball or football with some friends of mine so half of those hrs are just idling
Oh ok cool
So all and all the engine is run perty well for all of the bad stuff people r saying about it
I figured that was goin to b the case
Its the same thing with the bump start engines
There were thoughs kits that last a week
And then there were kits like mine that hav 3700 miles on them and runing strong
Goes back to that saying, " dont diss it tell u try it!"

Oh ok cool
So all and all the engine is run perty well for all of the bad stuff people r saying about it
I figured that was goin to b the case
Its the same thing with the bump start engines
There were thoughs kits that last a week
And then there were kits like mine that hav 3700 miles on them and runing strong
Goes back to that saying, " dont diss it tell u try it!"
I agree iv got a 2008 model engine and iv only replaced a head gasket and it still runs fine then i get a 2015 n it died the same day i got it. Those pins that keep the piston rings from spining poped out and demolished my jug head and piston

I put a 66cc jug on it and it works the intake and exhaust port are lower and theres no transfer walls on the new one
How did you fit a 66cc cylinder and head over 70cc internals, and why would you want to?
Mine kicked butt when it ran as is, you trying to slow it down?

How did you fit a 66cc cylinder and head over 70cc internals, and why would you want to?
Mine kicked butt when it ran as is, you trying to slow it down?
I just did it to see if i could use the old motor as replacement parts for the new kit but no go the piston only fits without its rings but...... I think i can put the hole top end from a 66cc on it and also try putting a expansion chamber on it holyyy hell does this thing rip now

I just did it to see if i could use the old motor as replacement parts for the new kit but no go the piston only fits without its rings
I knew there had to be something that gave ;-}

An expansion chamber can be added to the engine as is, you just need to use the first part of the stock exhaust and tune it from there.
I had great plans for this engine on a gas tank frame with 5-speed internal shifter with lights galore.
Sure it would be expensive to build, but I have no problem selling off my 'wild hair' builds ;-}

Back