New engine or fixing old one

My brother tool my mb while I was on college and due to his lack of knowledge in anything basicly he filled the tank with pure gasoline without oil. I know I need new cylinder and piston but I am thinking about getting new engine. This one has around 2 years although it wasnt driven but once a week. AF80 was written on a cranck so maybe somebod could tell me is it worth something or just some regular chinagirl. What do you think should I buy something like zeda, some other "quality" brand or just replace this parts. I forgot to mention that I plan on goind on a big trip this summer so that is also a big factor.
Thanks for any response, love this comunnity. Greetings from Croatia!
i have a brother like yours i would go ahead and replace because thats just what he told you no telling how badly he was gassing it or amount of clutchpad that got burned up

There is a fix for four strokes, don't really know wether it will work on two strokes

You have to horizontally score the piston with a triangular file so that the oil would use those grooves as micro oilers an the oil film that the piston slides on would not "rip"

(edit: do that if cylinder and piston are scored)

Update!
I didn't bought new engine, but I bought new cylinder kit and soaked my bottom end in oil and after 2 months of waiting and bit of porting I have managed to sucessfuly start my bike. And it works as good as ever!
Thanks all for messages

Back