New Engine Questions

If anything he would just write a ticket and go on his way. Which if he did that I would take it to court and argue it cause how do you insure one of these bikes, how do you license and register it...
And the judge would simply inform you that your bike was not legal on the roadway and to stay off it or they will confiscate it.

And the judge would simply inform you that your bike was not legal on the roadway and to stay off it or they will confiscate it.

Judge couldn't do that because its a gray area of the law here, the law does not say it is illegal but it also doesn't say it is legal. So if he didn't want to get in trouble he would have to throw it out.

I mean I guess a judge could but its highly unlikely around here. The cops don't really mess with the people I see I don't see many anymore but that's mostly cause of the heat of the summer months. Plus the judge would have to tell me how I can get the bike to be legal for road use since insurance companies wont insure a bicycle so its kind of hard to become legal if you cant get the required legalities.

In any case I am not going to worry about it I doubt I will get harassed, not like I see many cops anyways since our city is severly under staffed when it comes to police.

Last edited:
In any case I am not going to worry about it I doubt I will get harassed, not like I see many cops anyways since our city is severly under staffed when it comes to police.
I don't worry about it here, and Phoenix is the 6th largest city in the US, the cops here just have better things to do than harass MB riders.

Last edited:
I don't worry about it here, and Phoenix is the 6th largest city in the US, the cops here just have better things to do than harass MB riders.

Yep, worse case is I get stopped by a cop big deal not like I haven't been stopped by the cops before.

Yep, worse case is I get stopped by a cop big deal not like I haven't been stopped by the cops before.
I don't ride or even drive any more, I am happy to make it from the shop to the kitchen and back without falling ;-}

Back