New expansion chamber and high performance carb.

Put an extra base gasket or head gasket if you have them do both and do squish check as mentioned above.
Can I make something like a head gasket to push it up, don’t have any. Things that small online take weeks to come.

Can I make something like a head gasket to push it up, don’t have any. Things that small online take weeks to come.
You could make the base gasket from a cereal box pretty easy using your current one as a template, I'd make a few so that you ensure proper clearance with a squish check, better safe than sorry!

If the base gasket is smashed too much maybe that is why you are not getting enough clearance on the head, perhaps you just need to replace it with a new one, or possibly put two on.

If the base gasket is smashed too much maybe that is why you are not getting enough clearance on the head, perhaps you just need to replace it with a new one, or possibly put
If the base gasket is smashed too much maybe that is why you are not getting enough clearance on the head, perhaps you just need to replace it with a new one, or possibly put two on.
Didn’t want to buy them, but you’d have left me no choice I will order some and keep you updated

Back