New frame

Not sure how big brother Jerry is... but as a guy rockin 280lbs in a 6'4" stature, I look plenty silly riding my Kent Sea Change rollin' down the road. I'm simply too big of a guy for the bike. It's not quite "20 inch frame" silly, but it's getting close. If I want to ride the bike comfortably I need to raise the seat... but then I'm WAY above the bars... and I don't like that feeling... I prefer my bars be above my waist. There is simply not enough room between the bars and the seat to use the stock bars (so I use straigtish MB bars)...

So yeah, it's too small of a bike. That bike is designed for people up to 5'8" (I think it is...) according to the Wally World website (could be 5'10"). In any case that's a full 6" to 8" smaller than I am.

:)

So yeah, I'm looking forward to moving to a larger bike. Even the Hyper Cruiser is MUCH larger feeling...

Not sure how big brother Jerry is... but as a guy rockin 280lbs in a 6'4" stature, I look plenty silly riding my Kent Sea Change rollin' down the road. I'm simply too big of a guy for the bike. It's not quite "20 inch frame" silly, but it's getting close. If I want to ride the bike comfortably I need to raise the seat... but then I'm WAY above the bars... and I don't like that feeling... I prefer my bars be above my waist. There is simply not enough room between the bars and the seat to use the stock bars (so I use straigtish MB bars)...

So yeah, it's too small of a bike. That bike is designed for people up to 5'8" (I think it is...) according to the Wally World website (could be 5'10"). In any case that's a full 6" to 8" smaller than I am.

:)

So yeah, I'm looking forward to moving to a larger bike. Even the Hyper Cruiser is MUCH larger feeling...
I'm 6'2" and 240 lbs.

The Sidewinder is only meant for someone 5'10" at the most. I raised the handlebar height so that I can ride in an upright position. This also allows me to ride with my seat at the correct and comfortable height
20210704_204623.jpg

Back