New from Arkansas

KAA

Local time
9:43 AM
New guy here. This looks like an awesome sight. Thought I would get alot of info before I get started.

Sup dude I'm from tulsa. What kind of bike are you gonna build. I'm on my third stingray chopper build I'm gettin better and starting to consider building bikes for people I've got a pretty solid mounting setup that seems to work out well and would be happy share some friendly advice. First off throw the mounting hardware they send away. Replace them with decent grade bolts a good hardware store should have what you need . You might have to learn to weld if you don't know how make friends with one. Take your time you will be more satisfied with your results if you don't rush through it.

Thanks Dude for the welcome. Not sure about the build yet. Would like something that looks like an old board racer. Just starting to look around on here. Looking for info on engines. Best engine? Buy one of the kits with every thing in it? Who to buy from? Got alot of studing to do on here but looking forward to it. KAA

I'm more of a jump right in balls out type. I saw a old guy riding a mountain bike w engine he stopped and told me he'd build me one just like it for 400 but I figured half the fun was the build. I was right. As far as I know the grubee is a good motor we will see it seems to have sturdier components and fit and finish was much better than the cheap chinese model. But so far the cheap one seems to have better top end pwr. Gasbike.net has been selling the grubee at the same price as the knock offs. they also shipped fast only took 4 days. These are just a exp I've had. .

Back