New from Florida.

1983JZR3W

Local time
6:21 PM
My name is George Oller and I live in Jacksonville, Fl. I just found this site and joined today. My two wheeler time goes back a bit as I am 62 and been around scooters, mopeds, and motorcycles most of my life. I have a strong desire to get a new Whizzer and just found out from this forum that the NE5 has been dropped in favor of a new model. My current vehicle stable includes a 2004 custom Dodge dually diesel, a 2004 Corvette Z06, a 1923 Ford Model T street rod, a 2007 JZR three wheel cycle car, and a 2004 Nissan Quest van as a daily driver. Does anyone have any opinions on the new Whizzer NE R? I was going to get a 24 inch yellow NE5, but that seems to be out of the question. I really look forward to being a part of this community and learning a lot here. Thanks, George Oller.

Welcome to MBc. There are some around that are very knowledgeable about the Whizzers. I'm sure they will be able to answer your questions.

Hello George and welcome aboard.

Why don't you post a new question with "Whizzer" in the title. That'll get the attention of the Whizzer folks here. There are a handfull of them and they are enthusiastic. You'll get a lot of info.

Have fun.

Welcome from Seminole!

Attachments

• 08-06-08_1651.jpg
    08-06-08_1651.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 105
Re: new from Florida.......

Hey guys and thanks for all the warm welcomes. I look forward to getting to know many of you and being able to contribute something to this forum as well as learning from all your experience. :D

Back