New From Fort Myers Beach FL

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by xislandchoppersx, Apr 11, 2011.

1. xislandchoppersx

xislandchoppersx New Member

Hello everyone,i own a bike shop on ft myers beach and we been building motorized bike for a lil over a year now and wanted to jion the fourm to share ideas and to get new ideas and of corse help at times from other people.thanks for your time

<
  2. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard.

Having a bike shop on a place like Fort Myers beach sounds like one of my lottery fantasies.

You're livin' the dream, man...........

3. paater

paater New Member

welcome ! :D

4. welcome to Motoredbikes!

5. raz1121

raz1121 New Member

welcome , used to live in Fort Myers beack, live on a sailboat, until it got to be the town of Fort Myers Beach, are you having any trouble with the cops there, theres enought to go around. I never had any problems but riding a motorized bicycle, might be.

6. PatrickW

PatrickW Staff Member

Welcome to MBc, xislandchoppersx. I have been watching what you have posted. I do not know how you might post things due to the the length of your name, not that I might consider it an issue, but that isn't the nme pf your shop, is it?<g> Otherwise, just plane 'Welcome, neighbor.' I Might just take a scoot up there one of these days, it's only about 10-12 miles. Now that the weather has taken a turn for the better, exactly where are you on the the beach? Or are you on a side road off of the Beach Road Proper? Or to make it easy, in reference to the Food Court Area? [I can smell the Gyros, and Souvlaca, just thinking about them.] You have to know sombody to get a good shot of Ouzo, tho!