New from grubee: minarelli hybrid RTR

DieselTech

Local time
3:25 PM
Was browsing the ole interweb & came across this It's a ready to run minarelli hybrid from grubee & don butler collaboration. Thought its was interesting, as the prices are coming down. There using Italian cylinder kits, among & slew of everyone's custom parts. They been bench tested. You have to check out website, lots of info on it there. I personally think its priced right.
Screenshot_20220313-213322_Samsung Internet.jpg

The first warning signal that hits my brain is how Minarelli is misspelled as Mannarelli in the advertisement..."Danger Will Robinson, Danger"...lol.

That's just them guys being goofy I guess you could say. They always have some weird & wild names for there products.

That's just them guys being goofy I guess you could say. They always have some weird & wild names for there products.
If somone misspells/mislabels their own product, it makes me doubt that it's actually from them at all but coming from a copycat, low quality source which tends to be how scammers work...lol...Just saying...lol...Caveat Emptor...lol.

Whether it be Minarelli or Mannarelli...To me it's all "tainted" now after the Smolik Performance non delivery of Minarelli goods fiasco I have seen here lately.

I will be avoiding it ALL like the plague...lol.

It's all part of the game... Grubee is top quality everything and always has been I would get the kit from them... No worries...

Step 6. Re-assembles the Gt5A-Es engine with new 2 stroke engine bearings and seals of his choice. Note: (The 6202-1RS Crank Bearings are installed with their rubber seals on the crankcase outboard side and have open balls on inboard side for lubrication. Ball Bearing seals on the outboard side aids in keeping crankcase pressure from leaking which is one of the major problems with all China doll engines. ) So, What's this 2 or 3 hrs. of "Know How" labor worth? Small engine shops here charge $75 per hour.​

I did this on the last engine I replaced the crank bearing in, I haven't seen of anyone else doing it till now.

Back