New from grubee: minarelli hybrid RTR

Grubee products are top quality and the origin of these engines, why Don Grube is selling Don Buttlers engines is beyond me though, remember this is the guy who say's fuel passes over the piston and out the exhaust port when the float is stuck ???? LOL if you don't even understand how these engines work how can you claim to be an engine builder ?

Grubee products are top quality and the origin of these engines, why Don Grube is selling Don Buttlers engines is beyond me though, remember this is the guy who say's fuel passes over the piston and out the exhaust port when the float is stuck ???? LOL if you don't even understand how these engines work how can you claim to be an engine builder ?
Design copier.

Dang it I could not resist, this ain't no minarelli but they sure done a nice job on this board track racer. Lmao the article is for the leather jacket, but couldn't resist posting a pic. Hopefully OP dont get mad!šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
Screenshot_20220414-220536_Chrome.jpg

If somone misspells/mislabels their own product, it makes me doubt that it's actually from them at all but coming from a copycat, low quality source which tends to be how scammers work...lol...Just saying...lol...Caveat Emptor...lol.
Don Butler told me he was going to be putting those on there soon. I only wish he would use a true balanced crank and I'd buy another from them.

Back