New from Los Angeles

S

shadyonedeath

Sup guys, i got a 2 mountain bikes and i'd like to turn one into a motorized bike to get to work (17 miles).

Los Angeles traffic sucks on highway.

anyways, i have a offroad/suspension bike and a standard- non suspension bike. Which one should i convert?

also, where do i start learning about the motors? some of the links in sticky are broken?

Wheres the Newbie section :)

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, some old links are no good...honestly, the best advice i could give someone who sincerely wants to learn from the ground up is read, read, read MBc from back to front...there's a lot of great info on those back pages.

welcome to MBc 8)

Welcome aboard.
Augi is right, just start going through and reading "cover" to "cover", and you'll find many of the answers to the questions you'll have.

yes, some old links are no good...honestly, the best advice i could give someone who sincerely wants to learn from the ground up is read, read, read MBc from back to front...there's a lot of great info on those back pages.

welcome to MBc 8)
yep gotta agree there I learned allot from all the back pages which are thousands now long...good luck and happy motoring...i have rode mine 12 miles one way and there is allot of stuff that happens, but thats part of the hobby...you gotta like to tinker...gl:)

Back