New From North Shore MA USA

Local time
11:12 AM
I'm new here. So I thought I'd follow the rules and say hello.

I'm moding a blue Schwinn Stingray Chopper. I'm working on it a little bit at a time. I'm planning on putting on a 49 cc 4 stroke sometime in the near future.

Right now though I'm working on lighting for it. I just strapped on 2 cheap 9 LED flashlights making a custom mount from carp from home depot. :LOL:

I've put up pics on my flickr account here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/leslieherger/sets/72157605978399730

Other info:
32/F/Northshore, MA/involved
Grew up with a gearhead dad who felt all the kids should be in the garage with him as soon as we were potty trained.

hi cs; welcome, we all gotta start someplace. if you arent totally anti 2stroke ck out scootercatalog.com for prices and parts.

hey CS
I reckon since your Dad's a gearhead I can look forward to some nice pics of your bike to steal......uuhhmm borrow some ideas from;)

better at painting

Well, my brothers were both better with the motor end of things that I ever was, but I always did the body work on the cars and made the stuff look good. It's amazing what you can do with a cheap air brush or shake cans of paint!:cool:

hopefully I get good pics of my work. My problem is stopping in the middle of working I get on a roll.

So far this forum has been awesome, both for ideas and great info!

Back