New from Pa.

oldguy387

Local time
8:45 AM
Wanted to say hello. Am new here from Lehigh Valley area of Pa. I am an avid bike rider (regular kind) and just bought my first engine kit to build my motor bike. So, Hello. Dale

...this place is SWARMING with old dudes ;)

If there's something you can't find in a search post a new thread. If you find something in an old thread go ahead and post in it to bring it to the top of the page. I read the old posts and find Lots of good ideas and places to get more goodies for the bike, like that's where I found the Puch head I got for more compression....maybe too much compression...but I doubt it:devilish:

Welcome to the forum. I guess there is no chance they would let your motorbike on the velodrome.

hey old guy, i live in allentown Pa if u need help or have a question let me know. i built a couple of these. Hee hee

old guy

By the way old guy i also am a motorcdycle rider, i have a 900 cc triumph. i have built 3 in frame motorbikes, and 1 adult tricycle (no pedal, 6hp) what kind of motorcycle do u ride? what kind of motorbike are u trying to build?

100_2813.jpg

100_5707.jpg

img_0054.jpg

100_2752.jpg

100_0298.jpg

Back