New Gasbike racer 49cc build

Just a couple pics of my new bike its a 49cc 4 stroke huasheng on a 26" Hyper Cruiser bicycle. What do you think?

Attachments

• 20190305_075909.jpg
    20190305_075909.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 645
looks great man!
enjoy it, 4 strokes are fun
i would also add a front brake on to it, trust me your going to want one lol

looks great man!
enjoy it, 4 strokes are fun
[/QUOTE all sound

Thanks! Front brakes are coming soon lol, I just have to put them on. Man infant wait for summer, I've got some mtb tires I wanna throw on and do a little trail riding, there's a state park literally feet from where my workplace is located.

Wait till you get better reduction before trail riding, I'm serious about that clutch bro. Not trying to be a "debbie downer", just pointing out the obvious fact that you purchased the cheapest 4 stroke kit with the worst transfer case out there, and that you will be cooking clutches often with it. Staton-inc has a nice sprocket selection, as does mbrebel. When you finally get a 4g, 7g or bgf belt drive, replace your clutch with staton's heavy duty clutch. Have fun bro :p.

Def going to pick up a belt drive, I'm wondering where to find the bigger sprockets, I've found the standard ones but they were kinda expensive, I can't imagine the price on a 100 tooth sprocket...
That is not for the rear sprocket, its for the transmission gear inside the belt drive. Standard is a 100t belt gear but the 80t gives a few mph more top end at the expense of less torque.

Wait till you get better reduction before trail riding, I'm serious about that clutch bro. Not trying to be a "debbie downer", just pointing out the obvious fact that you purchased the cheapest 4 stroke kit with the worst transfer case out there, and that you will be cooking clutches often with it. Staton-inc has a nice sprocket selection, as does mbrebel. When you finally get a 4g, 7g or bgf belt drive, replace your clutch with staton's heavy duty clutch. Have fun bro :p.

I hear ya, I guess I might have used the wrong words there to describe what I was thinking... Thanks for the advise and my apologies for the herpes thing...

This is a short video of my bike idling its pretty much warmed up at this point and I know its not the same as hearing it in person, but I've very little experience with 4 strokes so tell me what you think.

I hear ya, I guess I might have used the wrong words there to describe what I was thinking... Thanks for the advise and my apologies for the herpes thing...

I also feel like i should mention that the trails I was referring to are basically bike paths in the woods that happen to be dirt, but they're pretty tame.

Once you get the feel of it you'll recognize when your clutch locks up.
It's possible to adjust the engagement RPM with lighter/heavier springs if needed.
If you're gonna be spending a lot of time on dirt under 20MPH, you'll have to watch clutch slippage.

Back