NEW GRUBEE 4-stroke 50cc Kit FOR SALE

I have a Brand New, in the box, Skyhawk 4 stroke 50 cc Engine Kit FOR SALE. This one was purchased from BirdDog Distributors about 4 or 5 months ago. The kit is complete with motor and still in the box. I opened the box to check the contents when I received it. Just never got around to putting it on a bike. These are hard to come by, so the first guy who makes me a good offer, will be the lucky new owner. I am asking $350 plus actual shipping cost. You can contact me at: wrb36us@aol.com or Phone: (321) 768-1478.
Thanks

Attachments

• Poster.jpg
    Poster.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 323
  • KIT-a.jpg
    KIT-a.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 317
Last edited:
interested

I wonder if anyone has fit this on a true newer mountain bike yet? too thick and will those extra wide cranks in the kit work?

jeff

Jeff,
I really do not know the answer. You can probably go to the Tech Forum and ask that question. I am sure someone will know there.
Thanks

I wonder if anyone has fit this on a true newer mountain bike yet? too thick and will those extra wide cranks in the kit work?

jeff

Provided there is enough height in the forward triangle this kit fits just fine. As for the crankset. No the bicycle-engines.com kits came with the one piece cruiser/BMX type crankset, that fits beach cruiser/BMX size bottom brackets. GRUBEE makes an optional 3-piece crankset that is needed to fit the european sized bottom brackets of contempory MTB's

ocscully

Back